Ken Hardison practiced Injury and Disability Law for over 32 years and built one of the largest Personal Injury Law Firms in the state of North Carolina. Go to www.LawyerNC.com to learn more about the law firm Ken helped build. In addition, Ken has a Social Security Disability Firm (Carolina Disability Lawyers) in Myrtle Beach, SC. To learn more about his Social Security Disability firm, visit www.CarolinaSSDLawyers.com.
Ken attributes his success to his persistence and willingness to try new things, primarily in marketing. Ken has had proven success with his firm and in 2009 decided to share his knowledge with other lawyers. This led to the creation of PILMMA (Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association). PILMMA is the only legal marketing and management association exclusively for Injury and Disability Lawyers.
Ken also co-founded Law Practice Advisor, an online marketing and management subscription service. Law Practice Advisor’s purpose is to help all consumer lawyers grow their practices while living balanced lives.
Ken, a native of Dunn, North Carolina, graduated Cum Laude from Campbell University in 1979 and obtained his Juris Doctorate from Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law in 1982.
Ken is the author of “How to Effectively Market Your Personal Injury Law Practice in the 21st Century”, “Under Promise, Over Deliver: How to Build the Preeminent Law Firm in Your Market” and most recently, “Systematic Marketing: How to Grow Your Firm Without Losing Your Mind”. Ken has published numerous reports and articles about marketing and managing law firms. Ken is a sought after speaker, legal coach, valued mentor and accomplished copywriter.
It has become Ken’s mission to teach lawyers how to better market, manage and grow their practices through their involvement with PILMMA and Law Practice Advisor.
- Born: Dunn, North Carolina, December 23, 1956
- Graduate Campbell University, B.S. Cum Laude 1979
- Graduate Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, Buies Creek, North Carolina, J.D. 1982
- Business Manager; Campbell Law Review
- Admitted to the North Carolina District Court, North Carolina Superior Court, North Carolina Court of Appeals, and the Eastern District of North Carolina Federal Court Certified Mediator; Owner of Carolina Mediation Services, Inc.
- Of Counsel – Hardison and Cochran, PLLC
- Founder and President – Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association (PILMMA)
- Principal – Carolina Disability Lawyers
- Co-Founder – Law Practice Advisor
- Member, North Carolina Bar