Ken Hardison has fought for people’s rights as a trusted personal injury lawyer for over 35 years. His ethics, integrity, and passion for his clients helped to build one of North Carolina’s most successful firms, Hardison & Cochran, and a successful Social Security disability firm, Carolina Disability Lawyers, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now, as owner and published of the law firm management website, Law Practice Advisor, and founder and president of PILMMA, the Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing & Management Association, Ken devotes his time to helping attorneys build their own preeminent law practices with proven marketing strategies and management resources. Ken has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Carolina and is a member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Systematic Marketing is his tenth book. Ken has authored 5 books on marketing and managing law firms.
Ken is known as the “Millionaire Maker” due to his coaching clients doubling and quadrupling their law practices and income following Ken’s practice growing advice and insights.
Ken lives in North Myrtle Beach, SC, where he enjoys playing golf and fishing when he is not helping lawyers grow their practices.
• Graduate Campbell University, B.S. Cum Laude 1979
• Graduate Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, Buies Creek, North Carolina, J.D. 1982
• Business Manager; Campbell Law Review
• Admitted to the North Carolina District Court, North Carolina Superior Court, North Carolina Court of Appeals, and the Eastern District of North Carolina Federal Court Certified Mediator; Owner of Carolina Mediation Services, Inc.
• Of Counsel – Hardison and Cochran, PLLC
• Founder and President – Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association (PILMMA)
• Principal – Carolina Disability Lawyers
• Co-Founder – Law Practice Advisor
• Member, 11th Judicial Bar Association, Harnett County Bar Association & Wake County Bar Association
• Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Member, Top 100 Trial Lawyers of North Carolina, as selected by The National Trial Lawyers
• Member, NOSSCR
• Member, NTLA