Journalist Larry Bodine is a former practicing attorney who edits and publishes news reports about the law for several leading websites, including:
- The National Trial Lawyers – daily updates about personal injury verdicts, settlements, marketing and trial practice: http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/legal-news/
- PersonalInjury.com – the only directory of personal injury attorneys, updated with news and blog posts every day about verdicts, settlements and new cases.
- Law Practice Advisor – daily updates about technology, management and marketing for consumer law firms: http://www.lawpracticeadvisor.com/
- He also writes under his own name about current legal events for several plaintiff law firms.
Larry is a Supervising Attorney in the Legal Journalism Externship program of The Entrepreneurial Practice Portal. It is sponsored by The Cochran Firm, PC, Jacoby & Meyers, LLC, Chavez Law Group and The National Trial Lawyers legal association at Charlotte School of Law and Arizona Summit Law School: http://reut.rs/1sLmypx
- Larry is followed by 23,000 people on Twitter, 1,800 people on Google+, and participates in dozens of LinkedIn groups.
- He writes for websites like the Huffington Post, the LexisNexis Business of Law Blog, state bar association websites and LawFuel.
- He is also the Marketing Director of LawLeadPro.com, a service that writes draft blog posts for lawyers, written by US Lawyers. The team drafted law firm blog posts for Martindale-Hubbell, Lawyers.com and LexisNexis