Crueger Dickinson LLC
Erin K. Dickinson is an owner and founding partner of Crueger Dickinson LLC. She practices large, high stakes litigation in state and federal courts throughout the country. Ms. Dickinson has a broad range of litigation experience including nation-wide class actions, ERISA, insurance, contract, business torts, professional negligence, products liability, intellectual property and civil RICO cases. She has represented clients from individuals to fortune 500 companies and has tried multiple complex cases to jury verdict. Ms. Dickinson left a large law firm partnership to litigate large high stakes cases from a different platform. The firm she founded, along with Chuck Crueger, focuses on trial readiness, litigation excellence and aligning the firm’s interests with that of its clients. That approach has been highly successful, resulting in successful resolution multi-million dollar cases in state and federal courts across the country.
Notable Professional Experience
- Lead counsel in a variety of nationwide class action cases in a variety of areas including ERISA, products liability, financial fraud and civil RICO issues.
- Successfully represented majority shareholders in a federal court jury trial involving business torts and Lanham Act claims where Defendants’ exposure exceeded $20M. Case resulted in unanimous defense verdict in favor of Ms. Dickinson’s client and a finding of zero liability.
- Litigation counsel for a patent holder in a patent infringement lawsuit involving orthodontic software. Case resulted in a favorable jury verdict and subsequent settlement of litigated claims in excess of $90M.
- Lead counsel who achieved a nationwide class action settlements on a variety of cases where millions of allegedly defective products were at issue including cases involving automobiles, house hold appliance and other consumer products.
- Trial counsel for hospital systems in Texas, Missouri and Kansas in numerous professional negligence, tort and wrongful death cases