The Number One Conference of the Year
The Trial Lawyers Summit is an annual gathering of the most outstanding civil plaintiff and criminal defense attorneys in America. It was created by The National Trial Lawyers to bring together its members to share ideas and to learn new ways of improving their skills in the courtroom and better ways of managing and marketing their law firms. It was first held in 2012 in South Beach, Florida and has grown in attendance and stature with each successive event.
NTL Summit Benefits
- An AMAZING lineup of over 60 of the nation’s top speakers covering the latest trends, new case types and topics.
- Earn a year’s worth of CLE credits in 3 days (24+ CLE hours & 2 Live Ethics hours)
- Get new referrals! Engage with America’s most influential and respected trial lawyers on major projects of interest.
- Words of Wisdom from The Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame—Gain insight from top trial lawyers in American history.
- Sunday, February 5th, 6:00 p.m.—SUPER BOWL 51 KICK-OFF PARTY with fabulous food and drinks.
- Monday, February 6th, 12:15-2:00 p.m.—The National Trial Lawyers Awards Luncheon. This is a “can’t miss” event!
- Tuesday evening, February 7th—President’s Reception—Join NTL President Tom Girardi and President-Elect Christian Searcy with live entertainment by Don Felder formerly of The Eagles!
- For the 4th year in a row, The Trial Lawyer magazine has rated the Trial Lawyers Summit the #1 Conference of the Year!